About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Mac-a-roni!

Nick names are a big part of my life.......my dad started this funny tradition when I was very small. Ever since I can remember he has called me "Ace". My mom has been "Da Mama" and my big bro has been "Big boy". Something must have stuck with me because I also have nicknamed everyone in my important in my life. Robyn is Bino, Kathy is Carlizzie. Angie is Zhalene (a name her sis in law called her once so I ran with it!) Summer is Sumi or Moto. Mariah is Mo. Josh is Honey, Babe. Aubrey is Aubee or Bree. Gavin is Gav Gav. You get the picture. So yesterday when my iMac arrived, I thought....Mac-a-roni!! I know, kind of lame, but it sounds good for now. And here I am offically typing my first blog entry on my iMac. It's wonderful. My PC's are all now dead to me, seriously. Well, my work laptop is a Dell..which I have to use for work, but this Mac...it's life changing! I hope to get used to it quick and have some great photo editing on it as well. So here's to a new beginning and a fresh start. No more pop ups or random virus scans.......and really, it's so pretty. Just so pretty pretty!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Now I need a nickname! Besides Gorgeous, Hottie, you know, all the things that you always call me! :)

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!