About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

"ho, ho, ho, me me kiss"

Translation: Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas! That's what the twins have been saying for the past 3 weeks! When we got the Christmas tree there was a Santa blowup and we told them who he was and said the above famous phrase. It stuck with them this whole time. They see snow, they say the phrase. They see a cartoon with Christmas theme, they say the phrase. It's so cute and melts our hearts. In fact, they are still saying it today, 5 days after the big holiday and we just can't let it go. I am happy that we have talked to them about Jesus and hinted to them that he is the reason WHY we celebrate the holiday. We talked about my nativity scene and Aubrey of course saw the baby Jesus and wanted to hold him. I think next year it may sink in a bit more, they are still so young. The other day I had some hot coco heating up after we played in the snow. I had to take this picture. Aubrey LOVES watching me drink my coffee so she finally got her own "ca-ee". Here's the evidence.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh, my WORD. She is so cute. I feel like I say that a lot, but it's so true.

Thanks for chatting today. . . keeping it on the DL for now. . . needed to talk to someone!

Love you!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!