About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Angel Eyes

OK, so Abby....this 18 month old beauty rocked my world today. Just one look at those eyes, and you're done. She is so cute, smart, personable, easy going......all I can say is her parents are lucky to have such a great kid! We shot her and her mama Sarah today. You see, Abby will be a big sister at the end of January. She has so much to teach her little sister about everything! I have no doubts this kid will be her little sisters hero.....what a pure beauty and such a joy to shoot! I wish all 18 month olds did this for me! Thanks Sarah for "hanging" with me today....I love you and can't wait to see you again when the new baby girl arrives! More to come Sarah, and just so you know this blog does NOT JUSTICE For the vibrance and color in every pic...we will look at the slideshow when they are all done!!!;)




1 comment:

The Henry Family said...

Oh. My. Word.

Absolutely precious.

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!