About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baby Mama

Jessie Pavia, the owner and creator of Baby Mama (www.babymama4all.etsy.com) came over to my house for a shoot with her girls. Her jewelry and accessories line is one of a kind! I call it "pin-up girl meets rocker chic". Let me tell you, as an owner of many of her pieces, I feel so good when I wear it! People always ask "where did you get that?" All of her pieces are very stylish, girly and beautiful! I can imagine her in her space working long and hard....and you can totally tell in the detail. Thanks Jessie for braving the icy hill to make it up to do this shoot! And here's to Baby Mama (and Little Mama too!) being the coolest accessories around!


No comments:

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!