About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Downsizing

The Caddy is gone. Josh sold it to our friends Scott and Kristen. Bitter sweet really. WE don't need two cars really we don't. Since Josh and I both work from home most of the time it makes sense. Yes, we will save on gas, insurance ect. but dang it that car was so fun and comfy to ride in. I am happy that they will have a safe car for their cute baby girl Brooklyn! What a cutie this kid is! Aubrey was obsessed with her, as usual, and we got to play a bit in the studio. I forgot how much fun 6 month olds are. I get a bit jealous thinking about how cute and cuddly and easy that stage was, at least now that I have 2-2 year olds! 6 months is easy to me NOW that I have already been there. So here's a couple of pretties for you K and S. More to come on the proofing section of my site!


1 comment:

Katie said...

She's gorgeous! And great pics, too! Can't wait to see what you do with my handsome little guy! :)

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!