About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wingman

Summer has been my bff and "wingman" since we were 15. All it took was an introduction to drinking games and being rebellious and I was hooked! She's been there for me through thick and thin, she's been my boss and graced me some of the funniest memories of my life so far. Seventeen years later, here we are. Me, two kids, her, about to pop her first. I was honored to take her maternity photos since this kid is practically my niece! How exciting to watch her grow and glow with anticipation for this new baby. Life as she knows it, as cliche as it sounds, will never be the same. I think much better and more fun! What? Summer Fun having MORE fun? Yep, she will soon see the beauty of being a mom, watching her baby girl grow and her realization of how much HER mom loved her when she was a baby and still loves her that much now. I cannot wait to bring my camera to the hospital on the big day! I am tearing up now just thinking about it! As a proud Aunt should! I love you Summer and Nick and soon to be Baby Paige! Welcome to the best life yet........oh and as soon as you're up for it, WE.WILL.SNOWBOARD.

No comments:

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!