About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chills

You know you have a love for something when it sends chills up your spine when you are doing it! I had an amazing day last week with my friends Carla and Bianca. These are the two most beautiful girls I have ever met and I literally got CHILLS shooting them! We set up the date for Bianca to learn more about her new camera. I was mentoring! I felt really excited and wanted to teach Bianca everything I could in our short time together. The good news is we will do this more often. She is a raw talent and I know she will be doing great things with her work very soon! And Carla......all I can say is THOSE EYES! What a pure beauty and such an amazing soul....and a phenomenal cook to boot! Thank you girls for a fun day, for taking risks, getting out in the rain and freezing our butts off for the perfect shot! Brunettes really do have more fun! ; )



1 comment:

The Henry Family said...

Those pictures are breathtakingly gorgeous.

Hope the Little Miss is feeling better. . . and that you have recovered.

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!