About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Radiant Wellness

When my dear friend and kindred spirit Angela asked me to help her out with her website images I jumped at the opportunity! Angela and I met at our old "office space" job in 2003. We lived the cubical life together, but had so many great talks about life, spirituality and love. We also liked to go get sushi and coffee and shop at the mall.... and well, be total slackers. This is when I knew office/cubical life was NOT for us. Fast forward to today. Angela is an artist like me, she dances, is a yogi, a healer and most of all a wonderful person. She RADIATES light and love and I just get so excited when I get the chance to be around her. We had a great shoot...Josh got a rub down, and I got to shoot something I have never shot before....HEALING. The energy was amazing......and she is a true healer. Oh and she got me hooked up with a great book about cleansing. "Perfect Weight" by Jordan Rubin (my Jewish brother from another mother). I am excited to "clean" myself and start over. Everyday is a new day right? Love you so much Angela. And watch out for her new website "Radiant Wellness"....coming soon!



3 comments:

Katie said...

Oooh, JEALOUS. That massage sounds like heaven right now.

And I want to borrow the book from you!

apc24_13_21 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
apc24_13_21 said...

I loved Rubin's book "The Maker's Diet." Need to read this new book, I bet I would like it.

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!