About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mini-wingman!

She's finally here! (well, it was a few weeks ago, but now I am posting about it!) Paige Marie McDonald was born on January 25th at St. V's. After a long hard labor, Summer and Nick finally got to meet their lil miracle baby! She is so perfect from head to toe! I went to visit them on day 6 and for first time parents, they really have their stuff together! I knew Sum and Nick would be awesome parents. They are so laid back, everything isn't a stress and they are just enjoying every second of that kid! She was very good for our shoot, of course, since she didn't want to disappoint Aunt Amy! Seriously, I can't wait to watch her grow, have her play with my kids, and see the joy she will continue to bring Summer and Nick! Here's the announcement I made for them as well as a few shots from the day! I love you Summer, Nick and Baby Paige! Let me know if you need anything, especially someone to hold that baby! mmmmm........


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my word. Just precious that little girl. And that announcement!

I am thinking about a trip to the 'Couv in a couple of weeks. Are you ready to get some six months shot of the little guy?

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!