About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Mo!

Yeah, Mo is pretty much the epitome of the term "basketball belly". It's amazing to see. I swear I saw her abs through that bump as we were shooting. I am in awe at how organized and ready she is for this baby to get here. Did I mention she is due in 3 weeks? Yeah, again, basketball belly. I am so happy I got to shoot these images for her. She will love looking back, as I still do (thanks Kathy!) at how big my belly was, and how you kind of miss it in a way, even though at the time you just want to get that freaking kid out! Brian was a total crack up as usual, the dogs were adorable as usual and Mo was the "perfect" model as usual. Thanks you guys, and I hope you love these as much as me!



1 comment:

The Henry Family said...

I already commented on facebook that I thought she was one of the most gorgeous pregnant women EVER (present company excluded, of course - LOL!). Great work, as usual!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!