About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Box Wine Betty

Baby Mama is now Box Wine Betty, the amazing pin-up inspired accessories line my friend Jessie and her friend Karrin co-created. I own several pieces of their line and let me tell you, it's beautiful. No glue, no fuss and super hip-rocker style pieces that make any girl feel like a TOTAL Betty! This shoot was so fun,especially because I met some amazing artists. I met Karrin and Mark who own wwww.skybluenetwerk.com which is a local print ANYTHING company. They did the Box Wine Betty logo in these images which they printed on a giant sticker. I will definitely be using these guys for future print jobs. They also brought along a hair stylist Jen who helped out with the 50's retro hairstyles. The girls sipped wine while we listened to Bjork and laughed alot. My cat Paris Hilton decided to get in on the action as well. Box Wine Betty is going to be big and I am so glad I can be apart of it. I hope you all can make it down to First Friday in a couple of weeks at La Reve in downtown Camas....there will be tons of jewelry and amazing artists to meet! Love you Jessie you're wicked awesome and thank you to Karrin and Mark and Jen as well!



1 comment:

The Henry Family said...

Looks like such fun. . . and I love that PH got into it!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!