About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Ragen, Gay-cub, Roar-en"

This is what my kids call Bino's kids. She and I both think it's the cutest thing ever to hear them say it. As if that isn't adorable enough, every time my kids see her kids, they get so happy. Gavin runs to Lauren (Roar-en) and holds his hands up to be held. Aubrey goes to Meghan (Ragen) and does the same. After a few minutes, Gavin starts to copy Jacob (Gay-cub, yes, it's funny, I know, but so cute) since he is 9 months older and so cool to him. We had a great time hangin out and getting the kids 7,5 & 3 year pics (I cannot believe they are this old already!) I remember when Lauren was born, and Megs and Jacob for that matter. Seems like just yesterday they were all lil babies. Now they are big kids and great role models for mine. Thank you guys for everything and I can't wait to all hang out again! The twins are already asking!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's precious.

I am so glad that we got a chance to talk today. Those little ones of ours keep us so busy. . . but no excuses!

Hoping to make a trip to see you soon. But. . .well, ya know! :)

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!