About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wow, I am already a horrible blogger!



I just realized that I have not posted since April. My first thought was "is this blogging thing for me?" but then I took into account that I have about a million things going on each day with the twins as well as limited time online....that being said, blogging IS for me! I need a place to vent, put down my thoughts, frustrations and to keep the loved ones in my life who are far away (and near) updated on the day to day. This is not going to be the most exciting blog, but if you like to stalk me and want to see some cute pics of my kiddos, this should be on your favorites list! I am going to mention my friend Kathy Carlisle (http://www.heavenseyephotography.com/) a lot, she has been a major inspiration in my life as a mom and has taught this rookie photographer how to take a decent pic or two! I will also probably be posting a lot of her pics on here as well. Speaking of pictures, here's a couple pics I took today with my new Canon Rebel (ok, my dad gave it to me!) of the kids.....can't beleive they are going to be one at the end of this month! Snif, snif.......I know what all you parents are thinking, "it goes by SO fast!" : (



1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

First of all, I love the title of the blog...speak on it:) Thank you for the compliments. you are a dear friend and I have learned just as much (times two) from you! I am excited to put you on my google reader and stalk you!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!