About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Changes, changes

You are reading this because I sent out an email letting my peeps know I changed my blog address.....for good reason of course! I have always always ALWAYS disliked my "corporate" upbringing in the business world post college. The cheesy catch phrases, endless office memo's, conference calls, and sometimes annoying bosses just never felt like "ME". When I found out I was prego with the twins, I knew this was my ticket out and my dream job (being a mom) was about to become real. When I did give notice to J&J after my maternity leave, I was so happy. It was an adjustment at first, but I was the CEO of my house! What could be better? Although I did miss my corporate buddies, I never lost touch. One of my favorite work friend/mentors was my boss Cindy who I shot "Hey, how are you?" emails over the last 4 years since we worked together. She and I met at "Q" and left around the same time as well. She has since started her own company and called me up to let me know she would love to have me work for her again! I am thrilled because I can still focus on my family and work as an independant contractor from HOME part time! What a great opportunity have the best of both worlds-making some extra money and still being able to stay home with my kids! I can't wait to learn all about her product and start selling again!

3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I'm sending you positive vibes your way on this one. You are amazing at what ever you put your mind too...this will be no exception. Here's to change! K

Stephen said...

Cindy M? Are you kidding? She was a diamond in the serious rough there, i can't wait to hear more!
i am still a sucker for all things corporate though, i love it.(:

Sumi said...

Ilove this blog! You babies are so beautiful! Sorry I am missing out on so much! My life kinda bites right now! Soon though, very soon I will be a normal person again!!!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!