About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Goodbye Kona


So Josh and I have been thinking about our poor neglected cats over the last few months. As much as we love them, our kids are our main focus now. That being said, the choice to give our sweet little Kona, who has been with us since we were first married, was so hard. HOWEVER, she has been "acting out" lately and it's just not something we want to deal with. So I contacted Second Chance Companions (http://www.sccpets.com/) and listed Kona for adoption. I got a call back right away (I mean, look at that pic! She is really pretty!) and freaked out! I wasn't ready to let her go without processing the idea for awhile. I thought we had more time. So we pulled her ad, and waited. She was still acting out, and we were done. I re-listed her last week and got a call right away again. It was the SAME couple who wanted her before, and let me tell you, when I met them today I knew she was meant to be with them. So heres to Linda and Bob and their new life with my Kona, may she NEVER act out on them as long as she lives!!

No comments:

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!