About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweaty Bettys

Oh how I love my girls at Box Wine Betty. Jessie and Kaarin are about as sweet as they come...BUT they are kinda bad too, which I like. Some how I have always gravitated to the girls that really don't like to follow rules or go with mainstream. Jessie is actually the lil sis to one of my best friends in high school. Erin introduced me to her Jessie 17 years ago! I feel old. Anyhoo, Jessie and I reconnected after a funeral this past October brought me and Erin back together after a few years. So, like in the movie "The Big Chill", old friends reunited after a tragedy and have a blast. And now we hang out all the time. Sweaty Betty is Box Wine Betty's new workout line that can be worn at the gym or around town or even out on a hot date. I love these clothes, they are so comfy and the detail is impeccable! I tip my hat off to Jessie and Kaarin for all the long nights in front of the screen printer and making sure all the models had something amazing to wear for the shoot. Oh, and the shoot went great...I invited Kathy and Bianca, my photog soul sisters to see all the hype and awesomeness (not a word, I know but I likey! Also not a word...I digress) of the Box Wine Betty girls. Beautiful girls with great stories and warm souls = best photoshoot so far! Thanks ladies!! Here's some pretties from the day...








3 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Proud to be a Sweaty Betty and thankful for the opportunity. You killed it and this shoot brought so much joy to so many women!

Katie said...

Wow, bunch of Sweaty Hotties, to be sure!

Lori VanOosten said...

This looks like a fun shoot!
Love the shot on the track with the dog!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!