About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!



Dad, without you, where would I be? I found the perfect mate because of you. I got my 3 point shot because of you. I got my hustle/sales skills because of you. My love for gadgets, cameras and all new techy things because of you. I got my eyes because of you and I love you forever dad! Thanks for making me tough, but sweet.......you're the best! Let's go shoot some trap soon!


To the love of my life, thanks for everything. For sweeping me off my feet at the tender age of 21, baggage and all....for helping me remember my old althetic self and taking me down to a small little college in Central Florida. For making me feel like a total rock stars wife (still, to this day!) while everyone knew me as "Josh's Girl" throughout college and your amazing basketball career. For being a humble, silent leader and a TRUE man of God without having to say a word. Gosh, that is just the hottest thing ever, seriously! For our 2 amazing miracle twins who have more then brought you and I closer as a team. I can't imagine life without you or them. You are truely the most amazing father and our kids are just as much in awe of you as I am. And for our future, I can't wait to see what it holds. You are truly amazing and I am so proud to be your wife! THANK YOU BABE-O!






1 comment:

The Henry Family said...

Aw, how sweet! Happy Dad's Day, Josh!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!