About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Share the love..



Yep, that's what we did. Kathy spearheaded this "workshop" for some just starting out photogs and friends. The day was sunny and warm so we decided to walk around the lake by my house. It was very informal and so much fun. I have not shot with Kathy since before the holidays so this was exciting. We walked the lake, talked about lighting, angles and connecting with our subjects/clients. Yep, it's not all about the money....which is easy to get caught up in with this biz. The best part of the day was seeing everyone light up, get excited and be passionate about photography.  I even learned a new trick or two! Thanks again to everyone who went and like we said before, let's do this more often! I absolutely love this one of Kathy...this is her, she is so happy doing what she does...you can see it in her face behind the camera or facing it.  And beautiful Bianca....what can I say, the girl is amazing, a true talent and I can't wait to see more work from her.  Aaron....super cool, talented and funny! Gotta love that face!

3 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

haha.. that was really fun im sure well have many more of these outings :) good times.. i look so weird thou..

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Sharing the love right back at'cha! Loved this day. Love you! K

Anonymous said...

You're too sweet A! I just love this picture you took. That was such a fun day of learning and playing! Can't wait to do it again.

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!