About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Cece 7 weeks!

I love it when parents want to capture the first year of their baby's life with frequent shoots. I was lucky enough to be friends with an amazing photog ,Kathy Carlisle, when my twins were born. Man, we did so many shoots, which was a total win-win for us both. I got great images while she had the most BEAUTIFUL set of twins to add to her portfolio. Fast forward to now, we are still friends and she has instilled in me the "give back" mantra. So I picked the Fairbens and their beautiful baby Cecelia to be my "first year" family/baby. All is well, Cece is waking up from her newborn slumber, but all in all, they are kicking some first time parent arse! She is by far the prettiest 7 week old I have shot! Can't wait till her 6 month.....

2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

First and last are my favs. Thank you for the kind words...and you know I think you are kind of a Rockstar:) I love all of your friends and it makes me so happy to see their families growing.

Lori VanOosten said...

Love the over the shoulder shot! Especially when you get the eye contact with the baby. So sweet.

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!