About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!



I am pretty sure my mom does not read my blog. Not because she doesn't want to but like most parents her age, the internet is a complicated thing. She has mastered the forwarding feature on her email which I receive daily and rarely ever read unless it's short and sweet. She has figured out how to attach a photo to an email and to send an e-card. She is doing pretty go for a 60 year old that's for sure.
Anyway, I got a card from my mom in the mail today. She always tells me cards DO mean alot to most people (I don't do cards for the most part)....and this card was nothing short of that!  I wish I would have sent her a card, but instead I called and wished her a happy mothers day. I am so blessed to have such a strong woman for a mom. She is loving, generous, funny, crazy and beautiful all wrapped up in one! She passed on to me her confidence and charisma and I am very thankful for that. I hope I can show my little girl how to be confident and to chase after your passions. So happy bealated mothers day again mom, I love you and thanks for everything. Oh and congrats on the Masters degree......now go get a job! HA! The pic is of my mom and and I when I was 2.5....the same age my twins are now.....time flies!

1 comment:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Beautifully said...your Mom just makes me have a big ol' smile on my face. I love to hear stories of your mom as you mimic her voice. She has an incredibly HUGE heart and I know this because she has passed it right onto you. You are a beautiful, spitting image of everything good in her and it is wonderful to see you embrace just that. I think we all have fears of "becoming our mothers" and it carries a somewhat negative undertone for some time. But then one day, we find that it is a blessing. We get past ourselves long enough that we are able to embrace the qualities of the amazing human being that brought us into this world, and yet, we know that we are totally different. Great post. You are glowing talking about her!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!