About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BumJuice Entertainment



BumJuice? What? So Tra told me that "bumjuice" is all her and her hubs call each other. She said it started way back in the day when they were dating. Hubs used to say "bumjuice!" when someone playing ball made a bad move, or good move, a great shot, a cheap shot, whatever.....she said she gave him a hard time for it but eventually it's all they ended up calling eachother. Oh and BumJuice Entertainment is the name of her company. I can relate, Josh and I have nicknames, slang, our own language really.It's what happens when you call each other your given name, it sounds weird. I can't imagine addressing Josh as Josh..he's my babe, hottie, honey ect....... It's what happens when you are with someone most of your adult life. You just become like each other, you speak the same language and it's just so easy to be a team. Sometimes you just give each other a look and you know what the other is thinking. So I had to chuckle when she told me the BumJuice story....

Tra hired me to help her update her headshots/lifestyle portfolio. I was happy to do and get to photograph the prettiest green eyes I have ever seen! She is a local DJ personality on Jammin' 107.5 from 10am-2pm everyday! Check out her show, you are sure to laugh! I am looking forward to all the new gigs she gets after the agency sees these ;) Thanks Tra, let's get you in the studio soon!




No comments:

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!