About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Friday, November 28, 2008

TWO!

Happy 2ND birthday to my miracle twins! This day 2 years ago we were headed to Legacy Salmon Creek hospital in the light snow at 6am to check in for my scheduled c-section. I got to triage and they hooked me up to the monitors, 2 belts for the kids, one for me! I was swollen, nervous, and READY! We waited an hour past our go time since there was an emergency ahead of us. I remember getting up to use the bathroom a million times during that wait....nerves and all the fluids they were pumping into my IV. I also had HORRIBLE reflux that was at it's peak on delivery day so they gave me Previcid in my IV as well....My parents, Josh's parents were all in the waiting room with us when my OB came in in her scrubs and said it's time. I cried as my mom left, she was my MOM and now I was becoming one! Aubrey was born at 10:14am weighing 5lbs11oz and 18 3/4 in. long and a full head of straight black hair. Gavin came shortly thereafter at 10:15, weighing 5lbs9oz and 18 1/2 in. long and bald. Dr. Gibbons said "Look, it's a little Josh and Amy!" There were lots of beautiful newborn cries, Josh and I were just in so much love from the beginning. We had an amazing team of nurses and Docs who took care of our babies. They were perfect and healthy in every way....we were so blessed to have our babies at almost 38 weeks...so healthy!
I can't believe how fast it goes by........they are starting to sit on the potty, throw tantrums, talk clearer, make more messes (but enjoy cleaning up!) but the best is when they say WOVE YOU!! Thank you Lord for my 2 blessings from above.....life wouldn't be the same without them!

2 comments:

The Henry Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Babies! God certainly blessed all of us when you finally came into our lives!

Love to all of you!

apc24_13_21 said...

Can't believe these kiddos are already 2!!! Hope they had a wonderful birthday! And I love your site. You are very talented and have such an eye for this thing. I wish you were closer so I could use you! ;)

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!