About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

New studio!!!




Yes, it's official! I have a home studio. It's in the "beta" phase right now..I only have a black backdrop, but I will be adding to the collection of colors and I have all my lights in place! It's really been fun to play with the settings so I have so much to learn! The twins had their first REAL Halloween this year where they got to trick or treat and walk the 'hood in their costumes! Really, without kids, Halloween is pretty boring, in my opinion!! Here's the best shots we got in their gear...Gavin refused to wear anything but his Dodgers jersey, so we ran with it!

2 comments:

The Henry Family said...

Congratulations on the new studio!

Katie said...

Amy, you need to call me, Sweetie.

I got your comment and it made me sad. I can't call you, because I have no long distance and no cell phone minutes, so please call me at home sometime.

Love you.

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!