About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bino

Robyn and I have been friends since high school at Portland Christian. I call her Bino. The name started when our friend Sarah called her "Robino Rodriquez" with a spanish accent randomly one day. We all shortened it to "Bino" and she has been that ever since. She has been a great friend through high school and college. We lived together and worked together out on the east coast during our freshman year at Liberty. We got tattoos together. We had some good and bad times, but all of our memories brought us closer as friends and now moms! She has taught me how to REALLY cook, be a "tough love" mom which has saved me a million times over with the twins and shown me how to be a loyal and patient friend. I can be a bit high maintenance sometimes, but Bino always listens and understands. She knows where I came from and who I have become! I love watching her with her kids, they think she is the coolest and respect her so much! Thanks Bino for being you and for looking so smoking' hot! My camera LOVES shooting you which is pretty obvious in these photos! She is extremely dedicated to keeping fit which makes her a super happy and healthy lady. Happy birthday dude! 34 never looked so good.......


1 comment:

Katie said...

Amy,

As usual, just gorgeous. Thanks for the chat today and all the love. . . don't know what I'd do without you, Babe!

Love ya!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!