About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why live elsewhere?



Seriously, I would never want to live anywhere else! Today confirmed this. Summer and I decided that after a 2 year hiatus of no snowboarding, we were due! It was, as we like to say, a day to remember up at the mountain. It snowed the night before and clear blue skies with 0-5 mph winds! Silent and beautiful and warm! We had one season like this about 3 years ago, we went up on our 10 time passes and we had the time of our lives! This day took me back to before I had kids when it was easy to get to the mountain because I didn't need a baby sitter......and I never realized how easy my life was then! LOL! The best part was I missed them the whole time and coming home was so awesome! Josh had a great day playing, feeding and being dad with the twins and I had my perfect day on the mountain with my best girlfriend Summer!!

No comments:

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!