About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Passion



This word passion pops up quite a bit in my photography conversations lately. Yes, I am totally passionate about it......can't wait to get my camera in my hand and start snapping away. I need inspiration, no doubt, but my life is such that it's all around me. I am so happy to have artists in so many different forms around me at all times. I feed off of the energy and use the fuel to ignite my passion. So, if you want to come get a piece of the passion, email me about our workshop. Kathy and I are destined to work together, to teach together and inspire together. She is the reason my love of the art took off and I can't wait to share that with everyone as a team with her. What an amazing mentor and bff! Our workshop will be held on Oct 24th. Additional day of shooting on the 25th if you choose!

Oct 24th-All day workshop with cocktail after party 395.00
Oct 25th-Addt'l day of shooting 100.00

Email me or Kathy for more info!


2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

OOOO...I want to come! I can hardly wait! Love you. K

The Henry Family said...

Sounds amazing, Ladies!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!