About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The past few weeks....





I've been busy. I can't lie. It's been nuts. Day job transitions, a possible move on the horizon, 2.5 year old twins going wild at times. HOWEVER, I am loving photography and it's keeping me grounded and things in perspective. As a photog, you get to escape into someone else's life for a few hours which is nice for a full time stay at home work at home mom. Kind of like going to the movies where you forget about your reality for a bit of time. It's fun, I love it and I keep learning so much more about myself, my life and mostly my art.....So I shot a beautiful wedding for two fools in love and a beautiful family and I escaped into both like I was supposed to! Good times!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Oh My.... you shot Mandy! awww... I used to work for her years ago (way before photography) AND you are friend with My favorite woman ever (Kathy Carlisle). You keep good company Ms Hall.

;)

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!