About Me

My photo
Wife and mom to boy/girl twins! Photography is my passion!

Monday, April 28, 2008

My first maternity shoot!





I had the honor of shooting my friend Angie this weekend belly, boobs and all! She is due in 4 weeks and looks amazing (not matter what she thinks!) I loved what she did with the nursery and how ready she is for this baby. Like Angie, I am a planner, and I totally get the nesting she is going through. I also have a deep emotional investment with Angie and Keegan and all they went through to get to this point. Infertility sucks, and until you have been there, it's hard to understand. You feel crazy, helpless and jealous. But once you finally get your miracle, it's worth every tear that falls. I cannot wait to meet this Lil Diva called Avery Dawn Smith.....she will be beautiful that's for sure! See the beauty....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Frickin' gorgeous! She looks amazing . . . her belly isn't even that big and not a stretch mark in sight!

Kudos on the photography, A!

Twins Rock!

Twins Rock!